Monday 24 January 2011

SNSD’s Japanese ‘Run Devil Run’ Full Version Ready To Be Listened

Now, the Japanese full version audio of Run Devil Run is ready to be listened. 




Here is my opinions:
  • First and foremost, the harmonies of the girls definitely stood out. *clap clap*
  • Hyoyeon’s part at 0:50 freaked me out, really.
  • They put a twist on Sooyoung and Hyoyeon’s part and added a bit more edge to Seohyun and Tiffany’s part. That's brilliantte!!
  • I like the way they mixed this version, especially the last part of the song. Awesome~
  • Overall, this version is as catchy as the Korean version and I will absolutely love it! I can't wait for their performance!

By the way, Run Devil Run japanese version won’t be performed on SMTown Tokyo. SNSD will sing the Japanese version of “Oh” instead.

0 comments: